analytic

Thursday 27 August 2009

Up North with The Family

Halfway through my week with The Family, its been so great to see them all again!!! Especially Uma & Baba, although they have all got older they haven't changed a bit.

I also had a nice surprise even if it was only for a few hours, Middle Brother was here with his wife and daughter, so I got to seen them sooner rather than later. It was also nice that his wife and me got on - I had met her once before and we both were reminiscing about that one (I'm sure I told Middle Brother to keep on to her at the time). We even felt the same way about Weird Brother's first wife.

Weird brother is due here next week I think but I don't think I'll get to see him before October - Little Sis like my new name for her brother and agrees with the name.

Actually, there has not been any of the awkwardness I was scared off with The Family, we all joke and behave the way I had hoped. I'm also being a good girl - its during Ramadan and I'm actually fasting - its going really well and I'm sticking to it - for this week at least.

This is enough for now, only three more hours before food so need to go and offer help (if they let me) in the kitchen.




FeedBurner FeedCount

Total Pageviews