analytic

Saturday 13 February 2010

It's unfair it still hurts so much!

Today, had a lovely day out with my friends - celebrating the wedding anniversary of two of them.

The problem is that it made me think of Ray - and damn I miss him so much. Could be that Valentines Day is coming up and one of my favourite memories of him is our first Valentine's Day.

Since I never can understand the whole thing about Valentine's Day (haven't ever had a Valentine's card). So jokingly, I told him that if he didn't bring me something, he could forget about coming home. So what does he do - he comes home with a bottle of champagne, wine and a red rose between his teeth.

He was good with stuff like that, he was really a romantic at heart. He would do "silly" stuff for me, like bring me breakfast in bed, run me a bath, cook me dinner and other little thing. I know that he was not perfect but I loved him for all those little thing.

Remembering all off this had me in tear on the way home tonight... I was sitting on the train with tears running down my cheeks.

So Radouane, I miss you so much and will always love you xx

1 comment:

FeedBurner FeedCount

Total Pageviews