analytic

Friday 14 September 2012

Not a lot to say...or too busy?

I haven't posted anything in a while... it is not because adoption is no longer on my mind...it it simply that my "normal" life have had so much going on.  I have learnt a brand new trade...I have been involved in relaunching a business from scratch and which hopefully, one day will be "mine"... but only in that I will be running it one day... at least the new business is something I love and have always wanted to do.

That means that adoption has taken a bit of a back seat for now... although, another reason I have not posted for awhile is that I see and read some of what my adopted related friends are/have been going though and to be honest it is freaking me out a tiny bit...so to have something to take my "mind" of adoption has been very good.

I'm hoping that as soon as we have settled into a routine with the new business... I can tackle my new goal... I want to train as an adoption counsellor, it that means that I need to go back to school... so be it... actually, it is something I always wanted to do... when I was younger I wanted to train as a child psycolgist but never did anything about it... so maybe my life finally will start going in the direction I once dreamt off.  

FeedBurner FeedCount

Total Pageviews